The Men’s Collegiate All-American Sevens compete in such events as the Rugbytown 7s. The MCAAs are an important development pathway for the USA Rugby Eagles Sevens National Team and integral part of the USA Rugby Olympic Development Program. Former All-American Sevens include Men’s Sevens’ Olympians Madison Hughes, Danny Barrett, Martin Iosefo and Ben Pinkelman — to name a few.
- Perform in collegiate 7s competition
- Excel at a National Tracking Camp or USA Rugby Academy Camp
- Admitted into National Training Squad (for collegiate athletes)
- Perform at Collegiate All-American 7s camp
- Named to the Collegiate All-American 7s team
For more information regarding team and selection process, please contact USA Rugby’s National High Performance Development Manager, JD Stephenson.
*Stay tuned for upcoming schedules and tour information.
|Steve Lewis||Head Coachemail@example.com|